Next Evolution Energy
1. Access to “The Neuroscience of getting more done” program (“The Program”) is for 12 weeks from the time you commence The Program. This is designed to help you to maintain momentum, and give you flexibility. For requests to extend your access please email [email protected] with reasons for your request. Next Evolution Energy reserves the right to make the final decision as to whether or not an extension of access will be granted.
2. Where The Program and coaching session has been purchased as a package, the coaching session may be scheduled at any time during the 12 weeks in which you have access to The Program. Your failure to schedule the session within that time, for whatever reason, will mean that you forgo the coaching session without refund or ability to transfer to any other person or entity.
3. While NEP takes every effort to ensure the information in the Presentation Materials is informative and reflects scientific research, the presentation and any workshops are not intended to replace professional health or medical advice. NEP makes no warranty or undertaking as to the accuracy of completeness of the Presentation Materials for the suitability of your personal circumstances.
6. While the Company uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information based on neuroscience research in the Site, the Company makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. The Company assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
7. When you register with the Company and/or this Site, you expressly consent to receive any notices, announcements, agreements, disclosures, reports, documents, communications concerning new products or services, or other records or correspondence from the Company. You consent to receive notices electronically by way of transmitting the notice to you by email.
8. If you send comments or suggestions about the Site to the Company, including, but not limited to, notes, text, drawings, images, designs or computer programs, such submissions shall become, and shall remain, the sole property of the Company. No submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of the Company. The Company shall exclusively own all rights to (including intellectual property rights thereto), and shall be entitled to unrestricted use, publication, and dissemination as to all such submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise without any acknowledgment or compensation to you.
9. The Company shall use commercially reasonable efforts to restrict unauthorized access to our data and files. However no system whether or not password protected can be entirely impenetrable. You acknowledge that it may be possible for an unauthorized third party to access, view, copy, modify, or distribute the data and files you store using the Site. Use of the Site is completely at your own risk.
11. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You further submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state New South Wales. If any provision of this agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Last Updated: January 15, 2024